****Prospectores de Portugal****
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

****Prospectores de Portugal****

Deteção e prospeção de Metais e minerais em portugal.

Hi all I need help Empty  FórumFórum  Entrar  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  RegistarRegistar  InícioInício  
Custom Search
Custom Search

Hi all I need help

Ir para baixo 
+5
saddam
pimpampum
alexzulu
lbatista
Rolingash
9 participantes
Ir à página : 1, 2  Seguinte
AutorMensagem
Rolingash
Membro Ferro
Membro Ferro

Hi all I need help Empty
MensagemAssunto: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help EmptySeg 03 Mar 2014, 17:26

Hello all before you ask questions.I want to introduce myself
My name is Matthew I am from a small country 4,000 km from here
and I have a great passion and it is my hobby metal detection I want to clarify something also very important to me I know I want to practice my hobby not for money but just for fun in your beautiful country I also want to thank the administrators that gave me the privilege to participate in your forum
I also want to apologize that I write in English but unfortunately I know very little Portuguese and then orallyI work in your country and will work at least until October then maybe back to back so I want to ask some questions in puff with metal detection in Portugal. with respect Matthew I understand in Portugal need permission from IPA for metal detectors and so on but this applies to detect archaeological sites but it refers you to the discovery of new objects such as lost property euro cents and so on. if so, who determines what are you doing?
I also want to ask as far as I understand the beaches is prohibited

can I practice this hobby in places such as mountains and fields without worrying of law
I also want to ask whether this necessarily need a license from the IPA if I want to just use the metal detector not for the discovery of  archaeological sites just for  new items? Thank
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Rolingash
Membro Ferro
Membro Ferro

Hi all I need help Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help EmptySeg 03 Mar 2014, 17:40

generally want to ask where and how to practice metal detection in Portugal ?
I also want to ask if I find the subject of numismatics value Who should I call to go into the museum
Convidado
Convidado

Hi all I need help Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help EmptySeg 03 Mar 2014, 18:07

Dear Rolingash  welcomewave 

First of all welcome to the Forum.
In order that all members can see and understand what you are writing I suggest you use Google translate..

[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link]

As for `` legalities ´´ in Portugal metal detecting is considered `` illegal ´´ and only upon a license can one metal detect, but unfortunately such licenses are never granted...

Beach metal detecting is also `` Illegal ´´ and is done upon risk of loss of equipment and a fine.

As like anywhere in the world we do metal detect in Portugal, but upon authorization form land owners on private land, where as long as not in a classified archeological site / or any historical site , the land owner has the right to permit such activities on his own land.

As for `` who should I call to go into the museum ´´ This is a major problem in Portugal. The authorities will not grant licenses and prefere to `` pretend ´´ metal detecting does not exist, and upon not granting licenses and metal detectorists due to fear of penalties and fines, nobody donates finds to museums. There are no find liason officers in Portugal, consequense to this the country is missing out on a lot of history and finds of a national interest.

The text below was translated with Google translate, there will be some mistakes but at least everybody can understand it.

Traduzido com Google Translate:
Poderá conter erros.

Caro Rolingash

Primeiro de tudo bem-vindo ao Fórum.
A fim de que todos os membros podem ver e entender o que você está escrevendo eu sugiro que você use o Google Translate ..

[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link] # pt / pt /

Quanto `` legalidades '' em Portugal metal a detecção é considerado `` ilegal '' e apenas mediante uma licença de um metal pode detectar, mas, infelizmente, tais licenças são concedidas nunca ...

Praia metal a detecção também é `` ilegal '' e se faz sobre o risco de perda do equipamento e multa.

Como tal como em qualquer lugar do mundo em que se detectar metais em Portugal, mas em cima de Formulário de Autorização de proprietários de terras em terrenos privados , onde , desde que não em um sítio arqueológico de classificados / ou qualquer local histórico, o proprietário da terra tem o direito de permitir que tais atividades em sua própria terra.

Quanto `` que eu deveria chamar para entrar no museu '' Este é um problema grave em Portugal. As autoridades não emitem licenças e prefere ``fingir ´´ que detecção de metal não existe , e assim fazendo e devido ao medo de penalidades e multas , ninguém doa achados para museus. Não há agentes intremédarios de achados em Portugal, consequência é este país está a perder um monte de história e achados de um interesse nacional.
Rolingash
Membro Ferro
Membro Ferro

Hi all I need help Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help EmptySeg 03 Mar 2014, 18:35

thanks for comprehensive answer then I would be almost impossible to use the metal detector if you do not break the law because hardly anyone will let me Tarsus on his land for the simple reason that I can not explain exactly what I want to do and I'm a foreigner
Rolingash
Membro Ferro
Membro Ferro

Hi all I need help Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help EmptySeg 03 Mar 2014, 18:40

I have one more question what is the amount of the fine ?
Convidado
Convidado

Hi all I need help Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help EmptySeg 03 Mar 2014, 18:59

It varies, I know of a gentleman from England on holiday whom paid £ 150.oo and another couple whom are still awaiting a court hearing..

If you are here in Portugal, you can allways request a metal detecting buddy / friend, maybe someone will help you any you can detect together..

Depends where you are from...

Depende, eu sei de um cavalheiro da Inglaterra que nas ferias pagou £ 150.oo e outro casal que ainda estão à espera de uma audiência no tribunal..

Se você tiver em Portugal, sempre pode solicitar um amigo para detecção / amiga, talvez alguém irá ajudá-lo e podem detectar juntos e combinar saidas...

Depende de onde você é ...

lbatista
Membro Platina
Membro Platina
lbatista

Hi all I need help Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help EmptySeg 03 Mar 2014, 19:21

Amigo Moncó,

Essas pessoas que foram multadas estavam a prospectar em que local? praia?

Rolingash, 

The beaches are prohibited so i advise you not to go there. But you can go to isolated abandoned fields. That's where i usually go. Those fields generally have a lot of trash, because Portuguese people have the nasty habit of dropping all kinds of trash in abandoned fields, but you can always find a coin here and there.
But i advise you to know first where you are going cause you cannot go to archaeological classified sites. And there's a lot of them. Around these sites you can't even carry a metal detector.
alexzulu
Membro Ouro
Membro Ouro
alexzulu

Hi all I need help Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help EmptySeg 03 Mar 2014, 19:40

Welcome and enjoy  Wink 

your small country have a name? where you live in Portugal
Rolingash
Membro Ferro
Membro Ferro

Hi all I need help Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help EmptySeg 03 Mar 2014, 20:08

thanks in Portugal and unfortunately I'm in a very small village do not know whether you will know the nearest town which is 50 km away from here otherwise I lagosh in brejao if you speak something
Rolingash
Membro Ferro
Membro Ferro

Hi all I need help Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help EmptySeg 03 Mar 2014, 20:13

also a friend of mine gave me a brand new fisher f2 which was won in some sort of tournament
Rolingash
Membro Ferro
Membro Ferro

Hi all I need help Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help EmptySeg 03 Mar 2014, 21:05

yes  my small country have  a name Bulgaria  but it does have a pretty big story and is quite rich with archaeological finds from Roman times oshte I have several :)but as in your beautiful state law is very poorly corruption just give the subject of the museum after a year it will again created 681 years 
Today is a national holiday of my country!

Última edição por Rolingash em Seg 03 Mar 2014, 21:15, editado 1 vez(es)
Rolingash
Membro Ferro
Membro Ferro

Hi all I need help Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help EmptySeg 03 Mar 2014, 21:09

muito obrigado for answers that give me advice and also  cheers
alexzulu
Membro Ouro
Membro Ouro
alexzulu

Hi all I need help Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help EmptySeg 03 Mar 2014, 21:41

Rolingash escreveu:
yes  my small country have  a name Bulgaria 

In Bulgaria only know Krasimir Genchev Balakov  [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar esta imagem]
Rolingash
Membro Ferro
Membro Ferro

Hi all I need help Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help EmptySeg 03 Mar 2014, 22:02

you only know Krasimir Balakov you do you know( Dimitar Berbatov champion Manchester United) (Hristo Soichkov Yordan lechkov agein futbal) ( Yordan Yovchev four times champion of gymnastics) , Kubrat Pulev champion in boxing
and much more!
Rolingash
Membro Ferro
Membro Ferro

Hi all I need help Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help EmptySeg 03 Mar 2014, 22:55

That's exactly where in Portugal is located [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link]
O autor desta mensagem foi banido do fórum - Mostrar mensagem
alexzulu
Membro Ouro
Membro Ouro
alexzulu

Hi all I need help Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help EmptySeg 03 Mar 2014, 23:10

You live there? I have a friend who lives in Odeceixe
saddam
Moderador
Moderador
saddam

Hi all I need help Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help EmptyTer 04 Mar 2014, 12:34

welcomewave
Rolingash
Membro Ferro
Membro Ferro

Hi all I need help Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help EmptyTer 04 Mar 2014, 13:38

YES I live close to Odiceixe
fernando.silva
Membro Bronze
Membro Bronze
fernando.silva

Hi all I need help Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help EmptyTer 04 Mar 2014, 14:36

Welcome Rolingash  Smile 
Rolingash
Membro Ferro
Membro Ferro

Hi all I need help Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help EmptyTer 04 Mar 2014, 17:03

thanks for all the nice welcome
buda&peste
Moderador
Moderador
buda&peste

Hi all I need help Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help EmptyTer 04 Mar 2014, 18:53

Hi all I need help 1860568787
http://astrofotografia.eklablog.com/
fernando.silva
Membro Bronze
Membro Bronze
fernando.silva

Hi all I need help Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help EmptyTer 04 Mar 2014, 19:24

pimpampum escreveu:
Hi you already contact a user from treasurenet with the same story, your first think you do was contact them, I think is very suspecious..

Não percebi  106 
Rolingash
Membro Ferro
Membro Ferro

Hi all I need help Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help EmptyTer 04 Mar 2014, 20:12

fernando.silva could not understand
Rolingash
Membro Ferro
Membro Ferro

Hi all I need help Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help EmptyTer 04 Mar 2014, 21:10

alexzulu your friends this meta search engine is it?
Conteúdo patrocinado

Hi all I need help Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help Empty

Hi all I need help
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 2Ir à página : 1, 2  Seguinte

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
****Prospectores de Portugal**** :: Fórum de Prospecção de Metais em Portugal :: Regulamento & Apresentação. :: Dúvidas sobre a Legislação-
Ir para: