****Prospectores de Portugal****
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

****Prospectores de Portugal****

Deteção e prospeção de Metais e minerais em portugal.

Hi all I need help - Página 2 Empty  FórumFórum  Entrar  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  RegistarRegistar  InícioInício  
Custom Search
Custom Search

Hi all I need help

Ir para baixo 
+5
saddam
pimpampum
alexzulu
lbatista
Rolingash
9 participantes
Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2
AutorMensagem
Seeker.4320
Membro Prata
Membro Prata
Seeker.4320

Hi all I need help - Página 2 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help - Página 2 EmptyTer 04 Mar 2014, 21:18

I Rolingash i would like to help you, but you are extremely far from me, in what concerns metal detecting our law its a bit stupid, i say this because it ain´t legal to detect but in some cases it cant be considered illegal either, as long as you´re detecting in private property  and unclassified ground there should be no problem unless its proven that you are retrieving archaeologicaly relevant items, and in that case you´re nailed. So the best to do is detect far from archaeological sites and beaches, and if you eventually see yourself bothered by law officers or archaeologists it will be better not to have any relevant finds with you, and in that case the problems you may have will be minimal.
 Its allways best to say you´re looking for your girlfriends lost ring, or even a meteorite, which are types of finds not looked at on our present law.
 Greetings
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Rolingash
Membro Ferro
Membro Ferro

MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help - Página 2 EmptyTer 04 Mar 2014, 21:49

seeker.4320 very thx for your аnswer as far as I understood if I was on private land have no problem, or at least the consequences will be minimal
Can you tell me a little better for:unclassified ground
and also to and in that case you´re nailed :This means if you sit and do not work with metal detector so I understand MUITO OBRIGADO
Rolingash
Membro Ferro
Membro Ferro

MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help - Página 2 EmptyTer 04 Mar 2014, 21:51

Rolingash escreveu:
seeker.4320 very thx for your аnswer as far as I understood if I was on private land have no problem, or at least the consequences will be minimal
Can you tell me a little better for:unclassified ground
and also to and in that case you´re nailed :This means if you sit and do not work with metal detector We have no problem or minimal problem MUITO OBRIGADO
rpmagico
Membro Bronze
Membro Bronze

MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help - Página 2 EmptyQua 05 Mar 2014, 01:53

welcome.
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Hi all I need help   Hi all I need help - Página 2 Empty

Hi all I need help
Ir para o topo 
Página 2 de 2Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
****Prospectores de Portugal**** :: Fórum de Prospecção de Metais em Portugal :: Regulamento & Apresentação. :: Dúvidas sobre a Legislação-
Ir para: